Community College Computer Courses
by Randall L. Whipkey
This semester, Rose Canyon Community College is offering its students Microsoft
Applications and four other computer courses. Each class is offered a different
day Monday-Friday, and each is taught by a different computer professional. From
the data below, can you schedule the computer classes: which course is given each
day and the full name (one last name is Chapman) of the class instructor?
- Cheryl and Ellison both work full-time for Sundown Software and teach at the
- Brenda's class is later in the week than Bezos', but earlier in the
week than the Systems Engineering offering.
- The C++ Programming course is offered Thursday.
- Mark's class isn't on Monday.
- Terry, Siebel, and the C++ Programming instructor all hold Ph. D.s in
- Gates teaches the day before Cheryl, who teaches the day before Terry.
- Brenda's course isn't the Introduction to the Internet offering.
- Gates, who isn't John, teaches a class held earlier in the week than
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.