by Randall L. Whipkey
When the Keebler family did their weekly shopping at Giant Grocery yesterday, Mrs. Keebler
allowed each of the five children, including Lara, to pick a salty snack and a sweet snack
for the coming week. No two Keebler children picked the same product. Given the shopping
list that follows, you should be able to solve for the salty snack (one child chose Fritos
Corn Chips) and sweet treat each child chose.
- Ian helped his younger brother get his choice of Oreo Cookies from the top shelf.
- The two Keebler girls decided they would share their snacks during the week and
decided on Rold Gold Pretzel Rods and one of the two chip products chosen as their
- The child who chose the Pizza Combos filled pretzels isn't the one who selected
the Pepperidge Farm Tahoe Cookies.
- Jeremy isn't the Keebler child who picked the Hostess Ho Ho cakes.
- Neither the child who decided on the Oreos nor the one who chose the Little Debbie's
Christmas Tree Cakes picked the Cheez-It Crackers to go with it.
- The two girls selected Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies and one of the two cake
products chosen as their sweet treats.
- The child who chose the Wavy Lay's Potato Chips, who isn't Kim, didn't pair it with
the Little Debbie's cakes.
- Neither Jeremy nor Micah chose the Tahoe Cookies.
- Ian's choice of salty snack was neither the Cheez-Its nor the Wavy Lay's chips.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.