Outer Space Circus Sideshows
by Randall L. Whipkey
Last Tuesday when the Outer Space Circus came to town for a performance,
Bobby and Teddy thrilled at the Midway with its panorama of exotic
sideshows featuring beings from across the Milky Way. The boys
paid to see five sideshow performers, including the Head, a being
with no body. Can you find the order during the day in which Bobby
and Teddy saw the five outlandish acts: the name (one is No Wa Ben)
and home world (one is from PsiReef) of each geek and what makes
each Outer Space Circus sideshow material?
- Bobby and Teddy saw Ji-Dome earlier in the day than the
being from the planet New Oz; they saw the New Oz alien
earlier than they enjoyed the perplexed look on the
Teleprobe's face as he read their minds.
- Immediately after visiting the tent where they were in awe
of the Transparent Man, a creature whose internal body parts
are visible through a totally clear skin, the boys took in
the native of Ilegate.
- Bobby and Teddy were wowed by the Walking Stick, a 13-foot
alien also billed as the Tallest Being in the Galaxy, right
before they saw the Incredible Kreskeno's act.
- The boys saw TuPaK immediately after paying to see the native
of the planet Andromeda-77 but earlier in the day than they
saw the Sheebang Charmer, who works with the Milky Way's
- The being whose sideshow they saw 2nd isn't Azaliana.
- The tents of Kreskeno and the sideshow geek from New Oz were
next to each other on the Midway.
- Ji-Dome, who isn't the Sheebang Charmer, and the native of
Andromeda-77 require special breathing chambers to live on
- TuPaK was Bobby's favorite sideshow entertainer; the being
from planet Qrptn was Teddy's.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.