Name That Team
by Randall L. Whipkey
In a contest to name the new minor league baseball team in Ocean City,
Dune and three other names were picked as final choices for area fans
to vote on during the first month of the season. Given the clues
below, can you deduce the final four suggested team names, the full
name of the fan who submitted each name, and the new team name chosen
by the fans and announced last evening?
- Seahawks isn't the final four name Fields entered.
- Ben, who isn't Runner, isn't the fan who made finalist status
- The three runner-up names were Blue Crabs and the names suggested
by Tony and Ball.
- Jeff, Fields, and Runner also entered other name ideas that
weren't selected as finalists.
- Chris, who didn't have the winning entry, isn't the fan who
had the final four name Blue Crabs.
- Pitcher, whose name didn't win the fans' vote, isn't Tony.
- The name Marlins wasn't Runner's suggestion.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.