The Dranesville Diners Club Does Indian
by Randall L. Whipkey
Mr. Marceau and the three other members of the Dranesville
Diners Club have dinner together on the second Tuesday of
every month in a different local restaurant. Last month,
the four sampled the flavorful fare at the Bombay Room,
with each enjoying a different Indian specialty and each
ordering a different bread to share with his fellow gourmands.
Can you find each diner's full name, selected entree, and
chosen bread, given the Logic Puzzle carte des clues
- The four men sat at one of the Bombay Room's square
tables, with each man seated on one of the four sides;
the guest who ordered Mutton Vindaloo sat directly
opposite the one who picked Roti (Tandoori whole wheat
bread) to share.
- Jack isn't the diner who chose Chemmeen Curry, a spicy
- Wayne was seated to the immediate right of the man who
enjoyed the Daal Gosht, a lamb specialty at the Bombay.
- Doug isn't the club member who picked Naan, a flat
- Casper's choice of entree wasn't the Mutton Vindaloo.
- Tom sat to the immediate left of the guest who ordered
the Indian favorite Murgh Tikka Masala, a dish of chicken
pieces in an orange sauce with a melange of spices.
- The man who selected the Chemmeen Curry, who didn't
choose Paneer Kulcha (a cottage cheese-stuffed flat
bread) to share, was seated to Casper's immediate right
at the dinner.
- Parris, who isn't Doug, didn't decide on the Daal Gosht.
- The puffed, light Puri wasn't Gibson's bread choice.
- Tom, who didn't have the Mutton Vindaloo, isn't the diner
who chose the Paneer Kulcha bread.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.