by Randall L. Whipkey
The Pennridge Playhouse's current production of the controversial musical
Lease! features six off-Broadway performers in the three female
(one playing Rhonda Raptor) and three male (one as Tom E. Trulee)
leads. From the playbill below, can you determine each artist's
full name, the role he or she has in Lease!, and the part the
character plays (one is a lawyer) in the musical?
- One of the male parts is that of the filmmaker.
- Sam, who doesn't play Jorge Jefferson in Lease!, and the man
who portrays the rock musician also appeared together in the
Pennridge production of Bye, Bye, NASDAQ.
- The three singer/actresses in lead roles are Tamara, Miss
Bullock, and the one playing the computer genius.
- Chet, whose last name isn't Cruise, isn't the actor starring
as Henry Harvard.
- The lead whose surname is Roberts, who isn't Julie, isn't
cast as the rock musician.
- Performer Eastwood doesn't have the Jorge Jefferson role.
- Neither Miss Bullock nor Mr. Hanks plays the sometimes villainous
building landlord in the musical.
- Linda, who doesn't have the computer genius role in the production,
isn't the actress featured as Alice T. Toklas.
- The dancer in Lease!, who isn't played by Linda or Ray, is
neither Mona Miami nor Henry Harvard.
- The three lead singer/actors are Ray, Mr. Hanks, and the man
who, as the rock musician, sings the show's signature solo.
- Miss Jones, who isn't cast as the hyperkinetic Alice T. Toklas,
doesn't have the computer genius part.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.