Logic Problem Solution:
Day Care Reminders
The four children Mrs. Minder has in her charge are listed in
clue 1: Katie, the Albright boy, the one who needs a change
of clothing, and the child who can't go outside to play.
Kristin isn't the Albright boy, nor is she the Zimmerman
(2) or Rock (5) child; her last name is McCord. She then isn't
the child who can't go outside to play (3) and must be the one
who needs a change of clothing. Neither Justin (4) nor Josh (6)
is the child who is going to be picked up at noon, so in
clue 1, Katie must be. The Albright boy needs his medicine at
10:00 a.m. Katie's surname is Rock (2), and the Zimmerman child
can't go outside today. He is Justin (6), and Josh's last
name is Albright. The four children and the reminders about
- Josh Albright, needs medicine at 10:00 a.m.
- Kristin McCord, needs a change of clothing
- Katie Rock, will be picked up at noon
- Justin Zimmerman, can't go outside to play
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.