Super Bowl Wings
by Randall L. Whipkey
At Bill Bob's annual Super Bowl bash Sunday, five of his
couple friends, including Wes and his date, each brought a
different variety of wings to add to the gameday feast.
From the clues that follow, you should be able to determine
which couple (Joan is one of the women) brought each kind of
- Ben and his date and the couple who brought the Jamaican
Jerk wings all rooted for the winning Baltimore Ravens,
while Roxanne and her date cheered on the Giants.
- Alexis and her date brought the 3, 2, 1 ... Blastoff!
wings to spice up the party.
- Erin and her date didn't bring the Buffalo Originals.
- Shana and her date, who wasn't Tony, were part of
New York Giants contingent at Bill Bob's bash; Shana
and her date didn't bring the fiery XXXHot wings.
- Chad and his date didn't bring either the Buffalo
Original or the Jamaican Jerk wings to the fest.
- Mitch and his date selected their favorite Sausalito
Sweet & Sour wings to bring.
- Ben and Alexis and their dates all sampled the five
different varieties of wings at the party.
- Tony didn't bring Roxanne to the Super Bowl party.
- Erin and her date, who aren't the couple who murdered
everyone's taste buds with the XXXHot wings, and Tony
and his date loved the new running of the squirrels and
outer space "Whassuup?" commercials.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.