Soap Opera: The Doctors
by Randall L. Whipkey
This week, the hit soap opera "Suburban Hospital" introduces four
new characters to the show, including Dr. Dan Danforth. Each new
doctor debuts on a different day Monday-Friday, and each is played
by an actor new to daytime television. Given the TV Guide below,
can you diagnose the Logic Puzzle of what character is introduced
on which day, the kind of doctor he is on "Hospital," and the full
name (one last name is Grace) of the actor playing the part on the
- Dr. Hal Hallmark, who isn't played by Alec, isn't the new
ophthalmologist on "Suburban Hospital."
- Joey makes his acting debut on the show the day before Lucci
plays his first soap opera role.
- The anesthesiologist, who isn't Mulder's "Hospital" character,
doesn't debut on Tuesday's program.
- Neither Alec nor Ian has the role as the new radiologist.
- Brent's doctor is introduced the day before Dr. Sam Sampson
becomes a "Suburban Hospital" character.
- Joey auditioned for the role of Dr. Will Wilson but isn't the
actor who won that part on the soap.
- Ian's medical character is introduced the day after the staff's
new ophthalmologist debuts.
- Dr. Hal Hallmark first appears two days before the radiologist
debuts on the soap.
- The character acted by Trumayne makes his first appearance on
"Suburban Hospital" earlier in the week than the show's new
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.