Her First Kiss
by Randall L. Whipkey
On last week's episode of the television hit "Five in the Suburbs,"
each of the five characters on the show recalled the first time
she kissed a boy; the program then showed a flashback to the scene
of her first kiss, with the actress who stars as the adult character
portraying her character as a teenager. From the script below,can
you solve the Logic Puzzle of each character's full name (one last
name is Millwood), the name of the boy she kissed, and where that
event took place?
- Ms. Ingram isn't the character whose first kiss at the drive-in
movie came at the moment Jason claimed another "Friday the 13th"
victim nor the character whose first kiss was encumbered by
tangled trombones in the band instrument room behind the high
school auditorium stage.
- Winifred isn't the one who confessed to sharing her first kiss
with David Gold nor the one who described her comedic first
kiss with Jeff Young.
- Vicki isn't the character whose first kiss in a canoe in the
middle of Lake Winnebago ended with a double splash into very
- Neither Linda nor Ms. Ingram is the character whose first kiss
came at the top of a stuck Ferris wheel at the county fair, a
kiss interrupted by the local fire company coming to the rescue.
- Ms. Arnold's first kiss wasn't in the canoe or in the band room
- Pam, who isn't Ms. Ingram, didn't have her first kiss in the
band instrument room.
- Both Winifred and the character whose first kiss was at the
drive-in admitted to once kissing Thad Hay, but each said he
wasn't the first boy she kissed.
- The three actresses who play Linda, Ms. Arnold, and Ms. Edmonds
shared their own real-life first kiss experiences with each
other between takes.
- David Gold's kiss with one of the five wasn't the one at the
top of the Ferris wheel.
- Ms. Ingram isn't the character who talked about her first kiss
with a very shy Bobby Smith.
- Winifred's first kiss didn't happen on the Ferris wheel or in the
- The "Five in the Suburbs" characters are Karen, Ms. Edmonds,
the one whose first kiss was with Randy Freeman, the one who had
her first kiss in the canoe on Lake Winnebago, and the one whose
first kiss at a birthday party playing spin-the-bottle came from
the boy next to the one she really wanted to kiss.
- Pam's first kiss wasn't with Thad Hay, although she confessed
to once kissing him.
- Ms. Edmonds's first kiss wasn't at the drive-in movie.
- Ms. Cooper didn't have her first kiss with Randy Freeman.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.