Flip Feelgreat, Personal Trainer
by Randall L. Whipkey
Personal trainer Flip Feelgreat has a full but easy schedule on Tuesday
afternoons: he holds training sessions with five clients, including an
attorney, in the Summerset Building. He sees each at the same time
every Tuesday, the first at 2:00 with the rest following consecutively
at 45 min. intervals. Flip trains his clients, one of whom is Frank,
in their offices, which are on different floors, 1st-5th, of the
building. Given the information below, you should be able to complete
this Logic Puzzle by determining Flip's Tuesday afternoon schedule: the
time he trains each client, the client's full name and occupation, and
the floor on which he or she has an office in the building.
- From his 2:00 to 2:45 appointment, Flip goes down the stairs in
the building to meet his next client; for the remaining sessions,
he then goes up, down, and up for the appointments.
- Lisa, who isn't Mizner, isn't the public relations manager.
- Flip trains these three clients in consecutive order: John,
then Castillo, and then the person who has the 3rd-floor office.
- Ben and Abramovitz were Flip's first two trainees.
- Flip trains Bogart one floor above where he works with the
- Mizner's office isn't the 4th-floor one.
- Lisa has her office one floor below where Wilcox's is.
- In three straight sessions, Flip works with Mizner, has an
appointment on the 2nd floor, and trains Ben.
- The public relations manager's office isn't on the 5th floor.
- The private investigator isn't Flip's 2:45 trainee.
- John's office isn't on the 5th floor.
- The theatrical agent, who isn't Castillo, has an earlier session
with Flip than Tammy does.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.