New Previously-Owned Videos
by Randall L. Whipkey
At yesterday's Summerset Flea Market, Ray Ebert bought each of his
four children a previously-owned video of his or her choice. Each
child picked a different movie to buy, and each film cost Mr. Ebert
a different amount of money. Can you solve the Logic Puzzle of the
movie each child chose and how much it cost his or her dad?
- Chad's new video cost $2.00 more than The Neverending Story.
- Sean isn't the Ebert child who picked Tom Hanks in Big.
- The previously-owned copy of Goonies cost $4.00 more than
Alexis' purchase; Alexis spent the least of the four on her video.
- The Princess Bride cost half as much to buy as the movie
- The most expensive video cost Mr. Ebert $8.00; he paid $20.00 for
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.