The Kids at Camp
by Randall L. Whipkey
This week, the five Logg-Cabin children are away at summer camps,
each attending a different camp with a special theme--one offers
basketball taught by college coaches. Of course, all the camps,
including Camp Pocomoke, also have traditional camp activities such
as swimming, hiking, and scary stories with toasted marshmallows
around the campfire. From the clues below, can you solve the Logic
Puzzle of which Logg-Cabin kid is improving what skills at which
- On Sunday, Mrs. Logg-Cabin dropped off Melanie at her camp
and then took another child on to soccer camp.
- Camp Allegany isn't the camp offering computer activities.
- Bethany, who rode to her camp with her father, isn't the kid
attending music camp.
- Timothy isn't the one at Camp Friendship.
- Camp Onondaka isn't the camp emphasizing instructional soccer.
- Dad dropped off the other three kids at their camps in order:
Lindsay, the one at Camp Allegany, and the child going to the
camp which teaches horseback riding.
- Camp Friendship isn't the one with the music theme.
- The kid at Camp See-Qwah-No-Ta rode to camp with Mr. Logg-Cabin.
- Anthony, who isn't at Camp Allegany, isn't the Logg-Cabin
sibling learning new soccer skills.
- Lindsay, who isn't attending Camp See-Qwah-No-Ta, isn't the one
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.