"... And the Nominees Are"
by Randall L. Whipkey
At this year's Cabley Awards for programs produced by cable television
networks, Miss Close and four other actresses were nominated for the
Best Actress Cabley. Each of the nominees is in a different cable
program, and the programs are on different cable networks. From the
clues that follow, can you solve this Logic Puzzle by reading the
list of nominees: the full name of each actress, the program in which
she stars, and the cable network producing the show?
- The five nominees for Best Actress on cable television are Alicia,
Kathy, the star of "Six in the City," and the stars of the shows
on Bravura and Comedy Time networks.
- The nominee for "Murder Most Irish" isn't on Show@Home.
- Meryl isn't the actress nominated for "North Park."
- The actress on "Alligator Al," which isn't the Show@Home program,
is a first-time Cabley nominee.
- Miss Foster isn't the "Six in the City" performer.
- Gwyneth, who isn't Miss Roberts, isn't the nominee for work on
the Entertainment Arts network show.
- Miss Roberts' star turn isn't the one on the G!TV or Comedy Time
- The Show@Home nomination isn't for "Six in the City."
- Sandra, who isn't on the Entertainment Arts program, and the
actress nominated for "North Park" are both previous Cabley
- Miss Hunt doesn't appear on the Show@Home network.
- Neither Alicia nor Miss Roberts is the actress nominated for her
performance in "The Gondolas."
- Meryl isn't the actress nominated for the program on Entertainment
Arts, which isn't "Alligator Al."
- Miss Hunt, who isn't Sandra, isn't on "Murder Most Irish."
- The G!TV show isn't the one for which Miss Benning, who isn't
Kathy, won her nomination.
- Neither Entertainment Arts nor Show@Home is the network producing
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.