The Barn Dance
by Randall L. Whipkey
At MacGregor Farm's most recent Barn Dance, Bebe the pig enjoyed an
evening of "tripping the light fantastic" and showing off her hoofing
skills by dancing five different dances with five different partners.
Given the dance card data below, can you order Bebe's evening: which
dance she did with which partner 1st-5th?
- Bebe's five dances were with Hector, with the rooster, doing
the Electric Slide, dancing the Tennessee Waltz, and with her
5th dance partner of the evening.
- In consecutive order first-to-last, Bebe danced with the horse,
did the Texas Two-Step, and was Romeo's partner on the dance
- Bebe's dance with Morris wasn't the American Bandstand Stroll.
- Bebe danced with Walter, who isn't the rooster, immediately
before taking the floor with the dog.
- Bebe's Pennsylvania Polka partner wasn't Romeo, who isn't the
- The sheep didn't dance the Electric Slide with Bebe.
- The barnyard dog, who isn't Billy, and Bebe didn't do the
Texas Two-Step together.
- Bebe's American Bandstand Strolling partner wasn't Romeo.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.