by Randall L. Whipkey
When world-famous photographer Adam Anzell recently had five ad
campaigns (including one for SturdyRite Luggage) for which to shoot
magazine photos, he picked five scenic Summerset sites, including
the Shot Tower, as locales. At each shoot, Anzell worked with a
different supermodel--one being Sher--who endorses the particular
product. The shoots were done at 2-hour intervals, beginning at
9:00 a. m. Can you find the whole shooting schedule: at what time
and place did each supermodel pose for which product?
- Jasmine and the supermodel endorsing Delilah perfume flew in
from Paris for their shoots.
- Lei's shoot was 2 hrs. after the one for Mitchell Paul hair
care but was earlier than the one at Rock Creek Park Zoo.
- The shots for the New Step shoes ads weren't taken on the steps
of City Library.
- Karishma's and the Delilah perfume shoots were scheduled to take
advantage of morning sun.
- Myrrh, whose photos weren't taken at City Library, and the
supermodel who endorses CCCool lemonade are Adam Anzell's
- The 9:00 a.m. shoot wasn't the one at Pirate Roberts Pier.
- Anzell took photos at Smashers Stadium immediately before taking
the New Step shoes shots.
- The CCCool lemonade ads were shot 2 hrs. before the shoot with
supermodel Jasmine took place; the latter occurred 2 hrs. before
City Library was used as a locale.
- Karishma's ads don't feature Smashers Stadium.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.