by Randall L. Whipkey
In its sports review for the 1999-2000 school year, the Summerset
Sentinel featured one scholar-athlete from each of the five county
high schools, including Ocean City High. From the items below, you
should be able to determine each student star's full name (one surname
is Wilcox) and high school.
- Tony, the scholar-athlete from Cozy Valley High School, and
McMillan are all planning to attend Ivy League universities.
- Hanford, who isn't Alex, and the Maple Ridge High School
scholar-athlete are all-state soccer players.
- Jeff and Bono have both worked at the same summer sports camp
the last two years.
- McMillan isn't the Summerset High School scholar-athlete.
- Eric won 10 letters in three sports at Herbert Hoover High.
- The five scholar-athletes selected by the Summerset Sentinel
are Alex, Dan, Ramos, and the Cozy Valley and Maple Ridge High
- Hanford, who isn't Jeff, was named Summerset County scholar-
athlete for 1999-2000.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.