Sludge, Drudge, Mudge, Grudge, & Trudge
by Randall L. Whipkey
When the new Judges Square offices opened, the law firm of Sludge,
Drudge, Mudge, Grudge, & Trudge moved into the 6-story building at
1 Law Court. With the first floor devoted to reception and the
firm's law library, each of the partners, including Melvin, took
one of floors 2-6 for his or her offices. From the testimony below,
can you determine each partner's full name and legal specialty (one
is a property expert) and the floor he or she has at 1 Law Court?
- The tax attorney has the spaces one floor below where Sandra
has her offices.
- Jackie's offices are one floor above partner Trudge's, which
are one floor above those of the civil law specialist.
- F. Lee has his offices on the floor immediately under the one
where partner Grudge practices law.
- The partner whose specialty is criminal cases is on a higher
floor than attorney Drudge.
- Partner Sludge doesn't have offices on the 4th floor of 1 Law
- F. Lee, who doesn't practice tax law, and Trudge are both past
presidents of the Summerset Bar Association.
- Attorney Grudge, who isn't Ally, isn't the specialist in civil
- Sandra and partner Drudge have clerked for the State Supreme
- Ally and the criminal specialist are graduates of the Summerset
School of Law.
- The corporate law expert doesn't have the 2nd floor spaces.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.