Boys Soccer Coaches
by Randall L. Whipkey
To coach this year's boys traveling soccer teams, the Summerset
Soccer Association hired Kevin and four other experienced coaches,
one for each of the following age groups: U-9 (under nine years old),
U-10, U-11, U-12, and U-13. From the clues below, can you find each
age group's team name and the full name of the coach for that team?
- The five coaches hired are Kenny, Cruyff, the United coach,
the coach of the Spurs, and the U-11 mentor.
- The team Dalglish coaches has players older than those on
- Kenny, who isn't Keegan, isn't coaching the Rangers.
- George's players are older than those coached by Nesbitt,
whose team's players are older than those on the Rangers.
- Dalglish and the United coach are both ex-professional
players in the European football leagues.
- The FC team players are one year younger than the boys on
Keegan's team; the players on Keegan's team are one year
younger than those coached by David.
- Neither Coach Best nor Coach Nesbitt is the one directing
- Cruyff, who isn't Johan, isn't the Rangers' coach.
- City isn't the SSA U-13 entry.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.