The Town Homes of Sleepy Hollow
by Randall L. Whipkey
When the first row of six houses was completed at the Town Homes
of Sleepy Hollow, Iona and her husband were among the six couples
who moved in and became the first residents on newly-paved Ichabod
Lane. From the plat information below, can you decide the full
names of each couple and the address of the town home they occupy?
(Note: the town houses are numbered, from one end unit to the
other, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 Ichabod Lane, facing the row from
- Aaron and his wife have the town house between those of Leah
and her husband and Mr. & Mrs. Newhouse.
- The Ortons aren't in one of the row's end units.
- Ed and his wife and Kari and her husband had lived at Cedar
Valley Apartments before buying town homes.
- Jenny and Mrs. Newhouse celebrated their new homes by planting
trees in the community's common land.
- The Petermans don't live at 9 Ichabod Lane.
- Dennis and his wife own the town house between those of Jenny
and her husband and Mr. & Mrs. Orton.
- Leah and her husband don't have 1 or 11 Ichabod Lane as their
- Aaron and Mr. Quinn are on the new Town Homes of Sleepy Hollow
Community Association board of directors.
- Kari and Mrs. Marino organized a get-acquainted dinner for the
- Leah, who isn't Mrs. Orton, and Dennis's spouse chose red brick
for the facing of their town houses.
- Ben and his wife bought the town home between those of Gail and
her husband and the Quinns.
- Chad and Dennis join Mr. Newhouse in helping maintain the Town
Homes of Sleepy Hollow tot lot.
- Heather and her husband have the town house between those of
Frank and his wife and Mr. & Mrs. Ruben.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.