Pizza at 10, News at 11
by Randall L. Whipkey
As part of his duties at WSUM-TV, intern Brett Brinkley picks up
pre-"News 11 at 11" snacks for staff members. Yesterday, Brett's
trip took him to Perri's Pizzeria for five individual pizzas, one
with pepperoni, for the news anchor and four other EyeWitness News
team members. From the "menu" below, can you determine the full
name and staff position of each snacker and the topping(s) on his
or her pizza?
- Linda, who isn't Jennings, isn't the station staffer who ordered
onions & green peppers.
- The "News 11 at 11" director didn't have the bacon cheeseburger
- Neither Brokaw nor Rather is the WSUM-TV sound engineer.
- The five EyeWitness News members who ordered pizzas are Isaac,
Jason, Cronkite, the director, and the one who had onions & green
- Monica gave her order and that of the associate producer to Brett.
- Huntley's pizza wasn't the one with mushrooms.
- Kendra and the camera operator ended up exchanging pieces of
their pizzas with each other.
- The sausage pizza wasn't the one the associate producer ordered.
- Brokaw, who isn't Kendra, and the director prefer deli sandwiches
for pre-news snack but decided on pizzas for a change.
- Rather got neither the bacon cheeseburger nor the onions & green
- Linda and fellow staffers Cronkite and Rather started the pre-show
ritual five years ago.
- Neither the onions & green peppers nor the bacon cheeseburger
pizza was for Jennings.
- Neither Kendra nor Jason is the sound engineer.
- The associate producer, who isn't Cronkite, isn't the one who
ordered the mushroom pizza.
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.