"North Park": Who Does in Denny?
by Randall L. Whipkey
During each of this week's episodes of the irreverent television hit
"North Park," the overprivileged adolescent Denny gets done in, as
usual. What's unusual this week is that Denny gets done in by one
of the other main characters in the program--one evening when one
character's overzealous overfeeding of the classroom's Venus's-flytrap
results in Denny being dinner. From the clues below, can you decide
by whom and how Denny gets done in each evening Monday-Friday?
- Kyle Kablobski's dastardly doing in isn't on Monday's show.
- Stan Mallow does in Denny the evening before one character puts
the mattress in Denny's driveway back into the garage--just
before Denny practices a pro wrestling fall from the garage roof.
The wrestling episode isn't on Wednesday.
- The show in which Eric Cartfun does in Denny isn't on Thursday
but is on one evening before the episode in which Denny is done
in because, while the North Park School is on a field trip to
Mt. Rushmore, one character jokingly tells him George Washington's
nose is a big slide--and Denny goes for a ride.
- The episode in which one character does in Denny by chain sawing
down an oak tree while Denny is asleep in the tree house in it
is not on Monday.
- Cook does in Denny the evening before another character playfully
pushes Denny into the swimming pool during a party--while Denny
is playing his electric guitar in the band entertaining the guests.
Neither of these shows is on Tuesday.
- Eric Cartfun isn't the one who pulls the mattress out from under
Denny, but he does find his flattened form on the driveway and
yells, "Oh my goodness, some bad person did in Denny!"
- Neither Mr. Harrassin nor Kyle Kablobski does in Denny by pushing
him into the pool or tricking him into sliding off the side of
Logic Problem Solution
CRpuzzles.com. Copyright © 2000-2007 by Calvin J. Hamilton
& Randall L. Whipkey. All rights reserved.